All Solicitations for the Following Bid Types are Listed on our Website:
Competitive Sealed Bids, Requests for Proposals & Qualifications
Act 157 of 2007 of the Arkansas Regular Legislative Session
Act 157 of 2007 of the Arkansas Regular Legislative Session requires that any business or person responding to a Request for Proposal (RFP) certify, prior to the award of the contract, that they do not employ or contract with any illegal immigrants. This is a mandatory requirement. Failure to certify may result in rejection of your proposal, and award may be made to a vendor who has so certified. Bidders are to certify online at: https://www.ark.org/dfa/immigrant/index.php/user/login please provide a screenshot of the confirmation showing you completed the certification.
All Sealed Bids MUST Meet the Following Criteria:
- All Sealed bids require two forms, Contract and Grant Disclosure and Equal Opportunity Policy Disclaimer to be completed by the vendor. These completed forms should accompany the sealed bid or the bid may be invalid.
- A copy of your company's Equal Opportunity Policy should be included with the bid documents. Although bidders are encouraged to have a viable equal opportunity policy, a written response stating that the bidder does not have such an E.O. Policy will be considered that bidder's response and will be acceptable in compliance.
- Write the bid number and opening date of the bid on the front of the mailing envelope.
- All bids must be sealed and received before the opening date & time. No Late bids accepted!!!!
- All SEALED BIDS MUST BE MAILED or Delivered in person. They must have an original ink signature.
Click on the Blue highlighted link to view or print specifications
Currently Open Bids
||Bid Opening Date
||September 5, 2014
Recent Bid Awards
Vendor Awarded Contract
Fire Alarm & Sprinker System
Inspection & Testing
|Marmic Fire & Safety Inc.
||Water Treatment - Full Service
||Water Treatment Services Inc.
||Generator Maintenance and Inspections
||Clifford Power Systems, Inc.
||Key 2 Recovery &
Enterprise Recovery Systems Inc.
||Campus Master Plan
||PACE Grant OER Planning
||Education Development Center
||PACE Grant Advising Assistance
||Tentative Award- Thomas & Brown Assoc.
||On-line Degree Program Instructional Resources
State of Arkansas Contracts: DFA | Office of State Procurement | Contracts
For more information on any of the above bids, please call 479-619-4140
For questions/comments on this content, please contact Jack Thompson